Petroleum Construction Installation Laborer Assistant/Trainee
Northwest Petroleum Service, Inc., a progressive and growing petroleum equipment installation and service company based out of Wausau, WI. Be a part of a small company where you can make a big difference. Work independently while being part of an extraordinary team that has provided service to our customers for over 45 years.
Candidate will assist and train in the following skills:
- Installation of petroleum equipment which includes but not limited to
- Aboveground and below ground tanks
- General labor
- Knowledge of operating equipment such as skid steers, mini excavation, concrete saw, etc.
- Parts and inventory control management
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service
- Valid driver’s license
- CDL driver’s license a plus
- Clean driving record
- Travel statewide and the U.P. of Michigan
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to stay out of town weekdays as the job requires
- Work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
In return for your commitment, NPS offers comprehensive benefits, including health/life/dental/LTD/vision insurance-over 88% of health insurance premiums are company paid, company matching 401K, paid time off, competitive wage and a rewarding work environment. Apply today by emailing your cover letter and resume to HR@NPSwausau.com.